News and Events
JULA CONSULTANCY UPDATE ON 14-TH OCTOBER 2022
Posted by admin
Here are some of our activities since December 2021:
1) Initiated and organized the ”First High-Level Webinar on ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism in Africa,” January 28, 2022. Guest of Honour: His Excellency Kgalema Motlanthe, former President of South Africa. Chaired by: Honourable Dr. Sidi O. Tah, Director General of the Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (BADEA).
Supporting organizations: BADEA, African Corporate Governance Network (ACGN), Wenso, Kgalema Motlanthe Foundation and Taf Africa Foundation.
United Arab Emirates
1) “Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Workshop,” Etisalat Academy, June 30, 2022. Attended by companies from multiple sectors in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
2) Training/Consultancy outsourcing agreement signed with Etisalat Academy on February 2, 2022.
3) “ESG: Meaning, Materiality and Mode,” Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), Excellence Webinar Series, December 29, 2021. More than 100 participants (covering general, technical and senior staff) attended and we got a 90% satisfaction rating from the participants!
Saudi Arabia and USA
1) MOU signed with Saudi Saya Environmental Services and Delaware-based EnHelix Inc., October 1, 2022
2) “Ready for Mining in Saudi Arabia,” presentation to the Vice Minister of Industry and Mineral Resources, Riyadh, August 2, 2022
3) Ready for Mining in Saudi Arabia, presentation to the Ministry of Industry and Mineral Resources, technical team, Jeddah, June 6, 2022
4) Appointment as Group Strategic Adviser to a contractor of Saudi ARAMCO, May 21, 2022
News & Events
- JULA CONSULTANCY UPDATE ON 14-TH OCTOBER 2022
- 2021: THE YEAR OF THE AFRICAN PESTLE
- Gold in the African Economy
- The new world economy and BADEA
- Africa Investment Strategies (Investir en Afrique)
Contact UsJULA CONSULTANCY
P.O. Box 124906,
United Arab EmiratesTel:+971 6 555 3651
Fax: +971 6 5571010